Flora Krause Casey Health Center
NEW 2012 AHD BROCHURES! (English) (En Espanol)
The Flora Krause Casey Health Center is located at 1200 N. Howard Street, adjacent to Inova Alexandria Hospital. Hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
The Casey Health Center houses services provided by both the Alexandria Health Department and Alexandria Neighborhood Health Services, Inc (ANHSI).
The Alexandria Health Department, at Casey Health Center, offers services for pregnant women (before and after delivery) as well as HIV Case Management services for eligible persons. Eligibility may depend on family size, income, and Alexandria residency. Most services are by appointment.
- For pregnancy care information, please call OB Nursing, at 703.746.4820.
- For HIV Case Management and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) information, please call 703.746.4899
- For the Health Department Social Worker, please call 703.746.4808
- For the Pharmacy, please call 703.746.4850 for eligibility information and hours of operation
Alexandria Neighborhood Health Services, Inc. (ANHSI), at Casey Health Center, provides comprehensive primary health care services to adults with chronic or acute illnesses, including HIV. ANHSI also provides mental health counseling, pharmaceutical services, dental services, and pediatric primary care services at other sites.
- For adult primary medical care at Casey Health Center, call ANHSI, at 703.535.5568, extension 3901
- For other ANHSI services, call 703.535.5568, and follow the prompts