Casey Health Center
1200 N. Howard Street (adjacent to Inova Alexandria Hospital)
Alexandria, VA 22304
The Casey Health Center houses services provided by both the Alexandria Health Department and Neighborhood Health.
The Alexandria Health Department, at Casey Health Center, offers services for pregnant women (before and after delivery) as well as HIV Case Management services for eligible persons. Eligibility may depend on family size, income, and Alexandria residency. Most services are by appointment.
- For pregnancy care information, please call OB Nursing, at 703.746.4820.
- For HIV Case Management and AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) information, please call 703.746.4899
- For the Health Department Social Worker, please call 703.746.4808
- For the Pharmacy, please call 703.746.4850 for eligibility information and hours of operation
Neighborhood Health, at Casey Health Center, provides comprehensive primary health care services to adults with chronic or acute illnesses, including HIV. Neighborhood Health also provides mental health counseling, pharmaceutical services, dental services, and pediatric primary care services at other locations.
- For adult primary medical care at Casey Health Center, call Neighboorhood Health, at 703.535.5568, extension 3901
- For other Neighborhood Health services, call 703.535.5568, and follow the prompts.