Alexandria's One-Stop Career Center
1900 N. Beauregard St., Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22311
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
TeensWork will hold a job fair for teens and young adults Thursday, April 24, from 3:15 to 5 p.m. at T.C. Williams High School. See flyer for more information.
Whether you are unemployed or underemployed, a recent college graduate or a veteran transitioning from the military, a homemaker re-entering the workforce or a professional changing careers, JobLink can help with your job search. JobLink is a certified career center and an equal opportunity employer and service provider with a commitment to affirmative action.
JobLink is an employment program developed to bring together job seekers who desire permanent employment and businesses that need reliable employees.
JobLink prepares individuals through education, training and counseling and refers qualified candidates to prospective employers.
To provide a comprehensive workforce development system that brings together skilled workers and businesses to sustain economic growth and development.
- A seamless delivery system which includes assessment, career counseling, training, evaluation and job placement.
- Continuous improvement of overall organizational performance.
- Customer, employer and employee satisfaction.
- Long-term relationships with employers forged by referring well-qualified applicants.
- Continuous collaboration with our partners to coordinate the comprehensive delivery of services.
- Alexandria City Public Schools
- Alexandria Economic Development Partnership
- Alexandria Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Job Corps Region II
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services