Alexandria's One-Stop Career Center
1900 N. Beauregard St., Suite 300
Alexandria, VA 22311
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Whether you are unemployed or underemployed, a recent college graduate or a veteran transitioning from the military, a homemaker re-entering the workforce or a professional changing careers, JobLink can help with your job search. JobLink is a certified career center and an equal opportunity employer and service provider with a commitment to affirmative action.
Workshops and Hiring Events
Check out our Calendar of Events for our Career Readiness Workshops: September Career Readiness Calendar of Events and October Career Readiness Calendar of Events.
To register please email Betty.Sewell@alexandriava.gov.
Check out our Hiring Events Calendar: September Hiring Event Calendar and October Hiring Event Calendar
Events: Health Care Career Fair, September 17, 2014 at Beatley Library from 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. Please register on www.alexandria.eventbrite.com.
JobLink in conjunction with the Alexandria Library will be holding Pre-Career Fair Workshops. Click here for more info.
Connect With Us
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on LinkedIn
Programs and services
JobLink is an employment program developed to bring together job seekers who desire permanent employment and businesses that need reliable employees.
JobLink prepares individuals through education, training and counseling and refers qualified candidates to prospective employers.
To provide a comprehensive workforce development system that brings together skilled workers and businesses to sustain economic growth and development.
- A seamless delivery system which includes assessment, career counseling, training, evaluation and job placement.
- Continuous improvement of overall organizational performance.
- Customer, employer and employee satisfaction.
- Long-term relationships with employers forged by referring well-qualified applicants.
- Continuous collaboration with our partners to coordinate the comprehensive delivery of services.
- Alexandria City Public Schools
- Alexandria Economic Development Partnership
- Alexandria Redevelopment and Housing Authority
- Job Corps Region II
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Virginia Employment Commission
- Virginia Department of Rehabilitative Services