Beauregard Small Area Plan Meeting & Information Archive
May 12, 2012 - City Council Public Hearing
May 3, 2012 - Planning Commission Public Hearing
April 9, 2012 - Beauregard Town Hall Meeting
April 3, 2012 - Planning Commission Work Session
March 19, 2012 - Community Meeting
March 12, 2012 - Community Meeting
March 6, 2012 - Community Meeting
The calculator is specifically tailored to current incomes, construction costs and other factors unique to the Beauregard planning area and should not be considered a general-purpose model illustrating these choices for another situation. The total affordable housing budget of approximately $80,000,000 for the entire planning area for the full development period has been used by staff as an order-of-magnitude approximation of what might be available for this purpose under the current draft plan development assumptions.
February 27, 2012 - Community Meeting
February 23, 2012 - Affordable Housing Advisory Committee Housing Town Hall
February 21, 2012 - Community Meeting
February 13, 2012 - City Council and Planning Commission Work Session
January 23, 2012 - Community Meeting
December 12, 2011 - Community Meeting
November 21, 2011 - Community Meeting
September 19, 2011 - City Council / Planning Commission Joint Work Session
October 26, 2010 - City Council Work Session
September 30, 2010 - Community Meeting. Planning Update, Transit Corridors Study, Columbia Pike Transit
- April 10, 2010 - Community Workshop. Principles, Goals, and Planning Framework
- February 25, 2010 - Beauregard Corridor Plan Community Meeting.
- February 17, 2010 BRAC Advisory Group meeting on access alternatives from I-395 to Mark Center.
Meeting video and presentations are found on the BRAC archive page.
- January 20, 2010 - Transportation and Framework Planning Workshop.
- October 29, 2009. Community Meeting. About 120 people attended the initial community meeting on the Beauregard Corridor Plan at John Adams Elementary School. 22 speakers expressed their concerns and ideas about the plan, the planning area and the planning process.
Beauregard Corridor Stakeholders Group
This independent citizen group, created by citizens of Alexandria's West End in the fall of 2010, is working to identify, evaluate and provide constructive comments guiding the preparation of the Beauregard Corridor Small Area Plan. Learn more about membership, meetings and recommendations.
Beauregard Developer Stakeholder Group
To keep you informed about all the exciting possibilities being considered for Mark Center as the planning process moves forward.