Small Business & Residential Project Facilitation Office
In concert with The City’s guiding principles and strategic plan to provide citizens with more efficient and customer friendly services, The City now offers a new program dedicated towards assisting first time contractors, homeowners and small business owners throughout the entire permitting and inspection processes. This program is designed to further enhances Alexandria’s quality development and robust local businesses by promoting a culture of service excellence. Additionally, by also focusing on our residents, the team helps ensure home projects are efficiently, safely, and cost effectively constructed. We look forward to working with You!
Small Business & Residential Project Facilitation Office Opening Ceremony on July 31, 2013 - includes Mayor William Euille, City Manager Rashad Young, Council Member Del Pepper, Council Member Paul Smedberg and Code Administration Director John Catlett.
The Team's Mission
- Customer advocacy - guidance and assistance throughout the pre-permit, permit and inspection processes
- Single point of contact for all project stakeholders
- Assist navigating City construction permit related processes and requirements
- Timely project updates
- Tracks projects to ensure they are expeditiously processed and routed to the right City departments and technical review disciplines
- Facilitate interdepartmental coordination to help reduce potential obstacles and project issues
- Transparent permit processes and requirements
- Keesha Dillingham - Keesha.firstname.lastname@example.org / 703.746.4268
- Casandra Wallace - Casandra.email@example.com / 703.746.4199
Office Contact & Location
Typical Facilitation Projects
- Residential 1 & 2 Family Dwellings -Townhouses, Duplexes, Detached
- Certificate of Completions & Occupancies
- Small Businesses
- Office Suite Fit-outs
- Change of Occupancy
- Outdoor Dining Program
- Certificate of Occupancies
- Business License Process
We Look Forward to Working with You!