City of Alexandria Launches Small Business & Residential Project Facilitation Program
On Wednesday, July 31, the City of Alexandria will announce the launch of the Small Business and Residential Project Facilitation program with a brief presentation and ribbon cutting ceremony.
The City’s Permit Center will formally introduce the Small Business and Residential Project Facilitation Team, whose primary role will be to assist home owners and small businesses through the permit and inspection processes.
The Team’s responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer advocacy, guidance and assistance throughout the pre-permit, permit and inspection processes
- Providing a single point of contact for all project stakeholders
- Assisting customers navigating City construction permit related processes and requirements
- Providing timely project updates and status
- Tracking projects to ensure they are expeditiously processed and routed to the right City departments and technical review disciplines
- Facilitating interdepartmental coordination to help reduce potential obstacles and project issues
Mayor William D. Euille and Council members will participate in the ribbon cutting ceremony, which will begin at 1 p.m. Tours and lunch will begin at noon at the Permit Center in City Hall, 301 King Street, Room 4200.
Please RSVP by Friday, July 26, to Ken Granata, at 703.746.4193, or email@example.com.