What is the AlexStat?
- A tool facilitating continuous evaluation for results to help you achieve your goals and strategies and for all of us to ultimately achieve the
long term outcomes (LTOs)
- A collaborative analysis and discussion that helps you and the City Manager’s Office (CMO):
- Check-in and discuss your successes, challenges, and progress achieving your goals and strategies
- Explore and better understand your program’s performance
- Solve problems collaboratively that are hindering your program’s performance
- A best practice approach for helping departments and achieving citywide results
Who else has an AlexStat-like system?
Stat systems were originally developed in the
City of Baltimore, MD and have been successfully implemented and used to improve performance in many jurisdictions including
Montgomery County, MD;
Louisville, KY; and the
State of MD. For a comprehensive list,
City Council Summary
|April 29, 2014
||Exploration of City Employee Turnover
||What can we learn about turnover in the City of Alexandria?
City Council Summary on Employee Turnover