Welcome to the Potomac Yard Development Portal
Physical and Digital Models
- A physical model has been prepared showing the relationship of each alternative (plus the CSX Option) to its surroundings. The model is on view in the Planning & Zoning office on the second floor of City Hall, 301 King Street.
- A digital model has been prepared showing how each of the Build Alternatives as well as the B-CSX Option might look to drivers traveling on the George Washington Memorial Parkway (GWMP).
Potomac Yard Metrorail Implementation Work Group Meeting
- Trail construction along the Potomac Yard Park is
under construction and is scheduled to completed in the winter of 2014/2015.
- Construction of the Route 1 BRT median lanes between Potomac Avenue to East Glebe Road was completed in Summer 2014. Phase I of the new Metroway BRT service between the Braddock Road and Crystal City Metrorail stations began on August 24, 2014.
- Route 1 Northbound Lanes Widening (Potomac Avenue to East Glebe Road) completed June 2012.
- Construction is underway in Landbays I and J East, including townhomes, two finger parks and a neighborhood park.
- Potomac Yard Park construction is completed.
- Potomac Avenue construction is completed.
- Simpson Fields, as approved with Landbay K, is nearly complete.