E-mail Timeline

Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation - City of Alexandria

Steve, I need you to coordinate the development and public release of information (Council,then Cameron Station Summers Grove, others) of Norfolk Southern's Ethanol transloading operation. Please work with Adam and Ignacio . We need to be clear that this is a legal operation operating outside our regulatory environment.

Michele and I will have final review responsibility.

I would like something by the end of the day or first thing tomorrow. Thanks

Jim Hartmann
Alexandria City Manager
703-838-4300

----- Forwarded by Jim Hartmann on 04/30/2008 10:13 AM -----
Cameron Hall

"Webb, Mike" <mawebb@nscorp.com>
cc
Jim Hartmann, Michele Evans, Mark Jinks, Ignacio Pessoa, George McAndrews, John Catlett, Faroll Hamer@ALEX, Stephen Milone@ALEX, Rich Baier, William Skrabak, Mark Penn, John North, Adam Thiel
Subject
Norfolk Southern Corporation - City of AlexandriaLink

Mr. Webb,

Please find the attached letter from Fire Chief Adam Thiel. A hard copy is also in the mail to you directly.

Thanks.

Cameron Hall
Alexandria Fire Department
703-838-4600