E-mail Timeline

Norfolk Southern Ethanol

Hi,

I have tried a slightly different approach with this text for our memo to council.  Please take a look and give me your feedback. The purpose is to inform council and then the community. I have left out all of the details of the letter to NSC .

Ignacio, since much  of this is from your email, would you be sure it is correct from the legal side?

Adam, do we have any photos of what this operation looks like?  It sounds bigger than it is, I think.  If we don't can we get some so people can see what we are talking about? Just a few  good photos of the site, showing the rail cars, a truck and the platform, fence and storage shed.

My other question is what hours and days are they operating ?   Is it 24/7?  Can we find out?  A big question will be what are the operations, are they at night and on weekends.

 Thanks
Michele