E-mail Timeline

Fw: Norfolk Southern

  • To: Ignacio Pessoa
  • Subject: Fw: Norfolk Southern
  • From: Adam Thiel
  • Date: 16 Jan 2008 10:46:38
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

As discussed...

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: 703.838.4600
Fax: 703.548.6952
E-mail: adam.thiel@alexandriava.gov

----- Forwarded by Adam Thiel on 01/16/2008 10:45 AM -----
John North

01/10/2008 07:42 AM

"Rudner, Glen" <Glen.Rudner@vdem.virginia.gov>
cc
Adam Thiel
Subject
Re: FW: Norfolk SouthernLink

Glen,
Thanks for allowing me to respond before forwarding this on. These discussions are being handled at the department head level. I would request that you take no action at this time until requested to do so by the Fire Chief. I will forward your e-mail to Chief Thiel and make him aware of this.

Thanks
John

John W. North
Battalion Chief
Special Operations
Office (703) 838-4600
Cell (571) 238-0991

"Rudner, Glen" <Glen.Rudner@vdem.virginia.gov>

"North, John" <john.north@alexandriava.gov>
FW: Norfolk Southern

John,

Before I forward this to Charlie, it seems that there may be a communications issue within the City or with Charlie. Any comment? I am here to help and Charlie?s emails stated that there was some issues.

Glen