E-mail Timeline

Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans

  • To: Adam Thiel
  • Subject: Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans
  • From: Robert Rodriguez
  • Date: 14 Jan 2008 11:19:38
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Chief,

My staff met this morning to compare notes prior to this meeting.  Attached is a synopsis of actions / conversations that transpired between November 8 through January 4.  In addition, I have provided background information of what transpired with this project back in 2006 with the prior Director of Code Enforcement (at that time the Chief Fire Marshal position was vacant).  Finally I have included a paragraph about the tour of the Baltimore facility which basically states that we never received any response from Norfolk Southern to tour the site after the initial offer was made back in November.

I can meet with you to discuss this further if you desire.  Just let me know.

Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118
Fax     (703) 838-3880

----- Forwarded by Robert Rodriguez on 01/14/2008 11:14 AM -----
Valerie Brown

Adam Thiel, Rich Baier, William Skrabak, Ignacio Pessoa, Richard Josephson@ALEX, Maurice Jones, Robert Rodriguez, Ignacio Pessoa, Gregg Fields
cc
John Catlett, Eleonore Cox, Celeste Cox, Robin Wilson, Wanda Bynum, Courtney Barnes
Subject
Fw: important mtg with Michele Evans

Thanks for your quick responses. The meeting has been scheduled for January 16 at 10:00 a.m. in the CMO conference room. Please mark your calendars.

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA

www.laf.org
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.

----- Forwarded by Valerie Brown on 01/10/2008 04:01 PM -----
Valerie Brown

Adam Thiel, John Catlett, Rich Baier, William Skrabak, Ignacio Pessoa, Faroll Hamer
cc
Eleonore Cox, Celeste Cox, Robin Wilson, Wanda Bynum, Courtney Barnes, Richard Josephson@ALEX
Subject
important mtg with Michele Evans

Michele has asked that I set up a meeting with all of you next week for no more than 45 minutes about the ethanol project of Norfolk Southern. The dates/times that she has available are as follows. Please let me know if any of these do NOT work for you.

January 15 at 4:15pm or January 16 at 10:00 a.m.

Faroll - if you can't make it Michele would like Rich J. to be there in your place.

Rich B. - if you can't make it, Michele said it was fine for just Bill to attend.

Thanks.