E-mail Timeline

Re: Ethanol Transfer Facility paper - Draft

  • To: Adam Thiel
  • Subject: Re: Ethanol Transfer Facility paper - Draft
  • From: Robert Rodriguez
  • Date: 18 Jan 2008 16:12:24
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: John Catlett

Chief,
Attached is a revised, scaled down draft.  If you approve, I'll send it forward to John.
Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  (703) 838-4360
Direct (703) 519-3300 ext. 118
Fax     (703) 838-3880

Adam Thiel

Robert Rodriguez
cc
"John Catlett" <John.Catlett@alexandriava.gov>
Subject
Re: Ethanol Transfer Facility paper - DraftLink

Chief:

Generally looks good...please make it from you to Ignacio, through Catlett and me.

Needs some additional editing; if we can cut down the length without sacrificing the key points.

Appreciate the quick follow-up on this matter; you all have done a great job tracking/researching the issues.

Thanks!

AKT