Re: Ethanol memo

  • To: Robert Rodriguez
  • Subject: Re: Ethanol memo
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 25 Jan 2008 15:35:10
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

OK, thanks!

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

Robert Rodriguez/Alex

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Re: Ethanol memoLink

OK.  I reopened my sent file and it seems to be correct.  I accepted the edits and filed it under a new name.  I'll make sure it prints correctly.

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 118
Fax     xxx-xxx-xxxx

We should probably send him one with the revisions completed, i.e., his name spelled correctly...

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

Robert Rodriguez/Alex

Robert Rodriguez/Alex

Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex

cc

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, John Catlett/Alex@Alex

Subject

Ethanol memo

Ignacio,
Attached is an electronic copy of a memorandum concerning the proposed ethanol facility.  Chief Thiel has reviewed the document and I am sending this one ahead of the paper copy which will arrive after all signatures have been added.  Please feel free to contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx x 118 if you have any questions.

Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 118
Fax     xxx-xxx-xxxx[attachment "FIRE PROTECTION AND OPERATIONAL ISSUES RELATING TO A PROPOSED NORFOLK SOUTHERN ETHANOL TRANSFER FACILITY F.doc" deleted by Adam Thiel/Alex]