RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3

  • To: "Butters, Tim" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Subject: RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3
  • From: Russell Middleton/Alex
  • Date: 02 May 2008 12:41:42
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Next week starting Monday. I will attend on Tuesday. Sorry about the three e-mails but the file was to large to send as one.

"Butters, Tim" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

<text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
RE: Alexandria Ethanol Transload - E- MAIL 1 of 3

Thanks - I will give you a call.  Is the training next week or next
month (June)?

Tim Butters
Assistant Fire Chief/Operations
City of Fairfax (VA) Fire Department