Re:

  • To: Michael Farri
  • Subject: Re:
  • From: Russell Furr/Alex
  • Date: 03 Jan 2008 08:21:47
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

I am doing everything I can to schedule a visit to the Baltimore facility.  As soon as I hear a date, I will let you know.  I spoke to someone yesterday and I hope to hear back soon.  I have not been able to get a response from anyone I have spoke to thus far reference to scheduling a site visit.  The safety person I had spoke to in December has been out of town until next week.

I will let you know.

Russell A. Furr
Assistant Fire Marshal
Code Enforcement Bureau
xxx-xxx-xxxx, ext. 128
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

Michael Farri/Alex

01/03/2008 08:15 AM

Russell Furr/Alex@Alex
cc
Russell Middleton/Alex@Alex, Robert Rodriguez/Alex@Alex, Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, Michael Cross/Alex@Alex
Subject

Russell

Please advise me as to when your going to meet with the rail people in regards to the Ethanol station that is being built off of Eisenhower Ave.  We (suppression) would like to be involved in the planning stage so we can put together a comprehensible operations in case of an incident.  As I mentioned to Bob, I would like to include a captain from 208, 202, training and a line B/C in the meetings with you and the rail people.  From what I understand, this station is to open in April of 08, if this is the case we need to fast track this so we are ahead of the game prior to the station going into service.

Thanks

Michael Farri
Battalion Chief
Alexandria Fire Department