Re: Fw: Ten rail tank cars now at the Norfolk Southern facility

  • To: Ignacio Pessoa; Jim Hartmann; Michele Evans; Faroll Hamer
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Ten rail tank cars now at the Norfolk Southern facility
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 04 Apr 2008 19:05:10
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: John Catlett; Robert Rodriguez; Richard Josephson

Unless I hear differently, we're going to notify our operational folks that this is happening...as well as our regional partners.

We're now way behind the planning/operations curve on this deal...if there's anything we can do to slow this down, it would be a very good idea. (Although I don't know what that would be at this point.)

I want to be clear...we do not have the capacity to deal with a significant event at this 'facility,' nor does that capability presently exist within our mutual-aid system. We'll be working hard next week to develop some options and operational plans to address the potential scenarios.

Thanks for the heads-up!