RE: Ethanol rail training

  • To: "Miller, Richard" <>
  • Subject: RE: Ethanol rail training
  • From: Russell Middleton/Alex
  • Date: 06 May 2008 12:24:49
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: "Butters, Tim" <>

The ethanol training has been postponed. Our haz-mat folks are going to receive additional updated information and then reschedule. Sorry for any inconvenience.

"Miller, Richard" <>

05/06/2008 07:54 AM

<text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
RE: Ethanol rail training

Chief can we come this afternoon.  What other dates are available

Richard G Miller
Captain, Training

City of Fairfax Fire Department

4081 University Dr