Re: Norfolk Southern Ethanol

  • To: Michele Evans
  • Subject: Re: Norfolk Southern Ethanol
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 06 May 2008 12:56:53
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Ignacio Pessoa; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; Tony Castrilli; Valerie Brown

Michele, et al.:

Just got off the phone with NSC.

They committed to providing a letter response to the operational profile questions, and some responses to my April 29th letter, by Noon tomorrow; he told me he thought we would consider their response(s) "positive."

Also, in the attached memo, the maximum capacity of the facility on the rail side is 20-60' tankcars (capacity of each car varies between 28-29K gallons); not 10.

My recommendation is that we hold off on the Council memo until we receive NSC's letter tomorrow.

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

Michele Evans/Alex

text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
cc
Valerie Brown/Alex, Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex
Subject
Norfolk Southern Ethanol

Hi,
Here is the final draft of the memo with Ignacio's changes and several changes and additions that I have made today.   Would you  please take a look at this and get me your comments as soon as you can?   We are striving to get this out tomorrow.
thanks
Michele