Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

  • To: Adam Thiel; Michele Evans
  • Subject: Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern
  • From: Nancy Coats/Alex
  • Date: 08 May 2008 12:40:25
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Adam/Michele,

        are one of you inviting these folks or do you want me to do so?  and if me, to confirm who should be invited, it would be Jim, Michele, Adam, Steve, Tony, Ignacio and/or George -- correct?

Adam Thiel/Alex

05/08/2008 11:49 AM

Michele Evans/Alex@Alex
cc
Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex, Nancy Coats/Alex@Alex, Valerie Brown/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk SouthernLink

I think just Ignacio and/or George McAndrews, plus Steve/Tony and us. I have NS putting together a conference call for after we meet...so we can talk with them to counter/next steps (if we're ready).