Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

  • To: Nancy Coats; Ignacio Pessoa; George McAndrews; Tony Castrilli
  • Subject: Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern
  • From: Steve Mason/Alex
  • Date: 08 May 2008 14:09:29
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Robin Wilson/Alex

I can.

    ----- Original Message -----

    From: Nancy Coats
    Sent: 05/08/2008 02:07 PM EDT
    To: Ignacio Pessoa; George McAndrews; Steve Mason; Tony Castrilli
    Cc: Robin Wilson
    Subject: Fw: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

        Ignacio -- could you and/or George attend a meeting to discuss this tomorrow at 3:00/3:15 (right after the weekly Mayor/Manager meeting)

        Steve/Tony -- can the two of you attend as well?

----- Forwarded by Nancy Coats/Alex on 05/08/2008 02:04 PM -----
Adam Thiel/Alex

Michele Evans/Alex@Alex, Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex
Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk SouthernLink

We can make it work and I agree that we should accept the trailer forthwith; but I think there's room for us to counter.

I'm open Friday after 1400...but can make time earlier, if needed.