Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern

  • To: Michele Evans
  • Subject: Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk Southern
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 08 May 2008 15:56:20
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

That's a minor deal, and NS really doesn't have any control over it (all they can do is tell the truckers to call TES).

I think this conversation needs to be about what we still need from NS to keep the facility/City safe.

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

Michele Evans/Alex

05/08/2008 02:52 PM

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Re: Alexandria VA FD - Norfolk SouthernLink

What about tes and the truck routes