Fw: Ethanol transloading...

  • To: Jim Sullivan
  • Subject: Fw: Ethanol transloading...
  • From: Russell Furr/Alex
  • Date: 09 Apr 2008 08:05:17
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Jim - Please watch this facility and advise me if you notice them in operation.  We are to do nothing but watch until further advised.  I have been going by there frequently, but better to have another set of eyes.  You can get a good view from the entrance or across in Cameron Station.

Thanks

Russell A. Furr
Assistant Fire Marshal
Code Enforcement Bureau
xxx-xxx-xxxx, ext. 128
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

----- Forwarded by Russell Furr/Alex on 04/09/2008 08:03 AM -----
Robert Rodriguez/Alex

04/09/2008 07:43 AM

Russell Furr/Alex@Alex, William Coates/Alex@Alex, Andrea Buchanan/Alex@Alex
cc
John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
Fw: Ethanol transloading...

Please have staff continue to monitor the facility.  Advise me when the facility goes into operation.

Thanks,
Bob

Robert B. Rodriguez
Chief Fire Marshal
Alexandria Fire Department / Code Enforcement
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Office  xxx-xxx-xxxx
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 118
Fax     xxx-xxx-xxxx

----- Forwarded by Robert Rodriguez/Alex on 04/09/2008 07:41 AM -----
Adam Thiel/Alex

"John Catlett" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>, "Robert Rodriguez" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
Ethanol transloading...

We need to continue monitoring subject; please let me know when it goes into operation.