Re: important mtg with Michele Evans

  • To: John Catlett
  • Subject: Re: important mtg with Michele Evans
  • From: Gregg Fields/Alex
  • Date: 10 Jan 2008 14:18:35
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Jannine Pennell

I think we should also bring Bob Rodriguez and or Maurice Jones. They seem to have some knowledge of this project.

Gregg Fields
Engineering Supervisor
City of Alexandria, Code Enforcement
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx x134  Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

John Catlett/Alex

Valerie Brown/Alex@Alex
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, Celeste Cox/Alex@Alex, Courtney Barnes/Alex@Alex, Eleonore Cox/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, Richard Josephson/Alex@Alex, Robin Wilson/Alex, Wanda Bynum/Alex@Alex, William Skrabak/Alex@Alex, jannine pennell@alex@Alex, Gregg Fields@Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: important mtg with Michele EvansLink

Val,

I am on vacation next week.  The equipment utilized in the process is portable in nature unless tanks are placed on the site.  I am sure that Chief Thiel will be in the lead for our department, but I will ask Jannine and Gregg Fields to attend on my behalf based on their availability.

 John D. Catlett, MCP
Code Enforcement Director
Alexandria Fire Department
301 King Street, Room 4200
Alexandria, Virginia  22314

Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx, Ext. 110
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."
John D. Rockefeller

Valerie Brown/Alex

Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex, John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, William Skrabak/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX
cc
Eleonore Cox/Alex@Alex, Celeste Cox/Alex@Alex, Robin Wilson/Alex, Wanda Bynum/Alex@Alex, Courtney Barnes/Alex@Alex, Richard Josephson/Alex@ALEX
Subject
important mtg with Michele Evans

Michele has asked that I set up a meeting with all of you next week for no more than 45 minutes about the ethanol project of Norfolk Southern. The dates/times that she has available are as follows. Please let me know if any of these do NOT work for you.

January 15 at 4:15pm or January 16 at 10:00 a.m.

Faroll - if you can't make it Michele would like Rich J. to be there in your place.

Rich B. - if you can't make it, Michele said it was fine for just Bill to attend.

Thanks.

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA

www.laf.org
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.