Fw: transloading memo

  • To: Michele Evans
  • Subject: Fw: transloading memo
  • From: Tony Castrilli/Alex
  • Date: 14 May 2008 08:38:30
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Jim Hartmann; Steve Mason; Andrea Blackford

Michele,

I followed up with the NS communication office regarding some of the specific questions you had for our memo. After getting their response Andrea inserted the additional facts into your memo....the attachment is below. I will also forward you the original response from NS.

Thanks,

Tony

----- Forwarded by Tony Castrilli/Alex on 05/14/2008 08:34 AM -----
Andrea Blackford/Alex

Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex
transloading memo

Here is the memo in redline/strikeout, so that you can see what was done.  In addition to the new information, I added some minor edits and suggestions (via comment boxes).  If you think that the edits are out of order, we can restore the original text.

I'll be here for a while, so if you need to discuss....

...Andrea

Andrea Blackford
Communications Officer
City Manager's Office