NS

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; "Michele Evans" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>; "City Attorney Ignacio Pessoa" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
  • Subject: NS
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 14 May 2008 13:54:15
  • Bcc:

Just an idea:

How do we feel about my calling Doug McNeil with NS and telling him: a) they're not well-served by pushing on the hauling permit issue, since it will likely arouse a move to adopt a more stringent regulatory scheme than that presently imposed by ordinance; and b) that we've received our first citizen inquiry (to Council) about 'those tank cars,' as a harbinger of things to come?

It may help take things to the next level, which is where we need to be by tomorrow.

Just let me know and I'll call him; I have his cell#.