Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

  • To: Cameron Hall
  • Subject: Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...
  • From: Mark Penn/Alex
  • Date: 15 Apr 2008 12:42:08
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Adam Thiel; Faroll Hamer; George McAndrews; John Catlett; Rich Baier

I am open tomorrow after the quarterly meetings if necessary but not preferred because I was considering an afternoon off.

Thursday, I am open before 10 and after 11:30

Next week:

Monday before 11 or after 3 p.m. (Valor Awards)
Wednesday open all day
Thursday Open before 1
Friday open

Mark Penn
Emergency Management Coordinator
Voice xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 283
Fax xxx-xxx-xxxx

?What ought one to say then as each hardship comes? I was practicing for this, I was training for this.?
Roman Philosopher, Epictetus (55-135 AD)

Cameron Hall/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Mark Penn/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, George McAndrews/Alex@Alex
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

On behalf of the City Manager and Fire Chief Thiel, I am organizing a meeting with the VP of Industrial Operations for Norfolk Southern Corporation, David Lawson. It is my hope to have this meeting either tomorrow, Thursday morning or early next week. Could you please look at your schedules and let me know your availability over those days? I apologize for the late notice, but this is rather important.

Thank you.
Cameron

Cameron Hall
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx x228