Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...

  • To: Cameron Hall
  • Subject: Fw: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...
  • From: Barbara Carter/Alex
  • Date: 17 Apr 2008 08:07:24
  • Bcc:
  • Cc:

Just let me know.  Rich Josephson said he can adjust his schedule and do 8:30am if necessary.

____________________________
Barbara L. Carter
Department of Planning and Zoning
301 King Street, Suite 2100
Alexandria, VA 22314
xxx-xxx-xxxx ext. 306

----- Forwarded by Barbara Carter/Alex on 04/17/2008 08:06 AM -----
Cameron Hall/Alex

John Catlett/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX, George McAndrews/Alex@Alex, Mark Penn/Alex@Alex, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, Barbara Carter/Alex@ALEX
cc
Adam Thiel/Alex@Alex
Subject
Re: URGENT!! Norfolk Southern regarding ethanol transloading...Link

I have contacted the folks from Norfolk Southern and hopefully we can schedule the meeting for Monday, April 21 at 8:30am. That appears to be the best time for everyone. I'll let you know when I hear back from them and the official time is set.

Thanks.
Cameron

Cameron Hall
Direct xxx-xxx-xxxx x228