NS...haul permits and community conversation

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
  • Subject: NS...haul permits and community conversation
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 19 May 2008 22:56:23
  • Bcc:

I'll call Doug McNeil again tomorrow to discuss subjects.

My sense, from our talk last week and the message traffic since, is that NS's attorneys and corporate communications folks (respectively) are the recalcitrant ones.

At this point, we have an agreement and (almost-final) MOU for the equipment/supplies/training; they may just have to see for themselves the wisdom of our guidance about the haul permit and proactive community conversation.

Any other ideas?

Adam