Re: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

  • To: Justin Wilson
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility
  • From: Michele Evans/Alex
  • Date: 23 May 2008 16:48:25
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; Ignacio Pessoa; Tony Castrilli;

Hi Justin,

While it is not specifically listed on the docket, we can be prepared to talk about it under city manager reports or you could bring it up under oral presentations. We will have our staff at the meeting.
Have a good weekend.

Justin Wilson/Alex

05/23/2008 04:04 PM

Michele Evans/Alex@Alex, Jim Hartmann
Fw: Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

Will this issue be docketed for discussion on Tuesday?

Justin M. Wilson, Member
Alexandria City Council
Office: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Home: xxx-xxx-xxxx

----- Forwarded by Justin Wilson/Alex on 05/23/2008 04:03 PM -----
Valerie Brown/Alex

05/15/2008 02:26 PM

Mayor Euille, Del Pepper, Ludwig Gaines, Timothy Lovain, Rob Krupicka, Paul Smedberg, Justin Wilson/Alex@ALEX
Jackie Henderson/Alex@Alex
Norfolk Southern Corporation Ethanol Transloading Facility

The following is from Jim Hartmann:

Val Moore Brown
Supervisory Administrative Officer
City Manager's Office
City of Alexandria, VA
Knowledge is power and attitude is everything.