Re: ethanol issue

  • To: Jim Hartmann; Faroll Hamer; Ignacio Pessoa
  • Subject: Re: ethanol issue
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 23 May 2008 17:02:35
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: Michele Evans; Tony Castrilli

One thing to add is that NS never officially notified us about their start-up on April 9th; we only knew about it because we had our fire marshals patrolling and looking for new activity at the Van Dorn Intermodal Facility. (Based on prior intel suggesting they were moving ahead with plans to put the transloading operation in service.) As soon as we found out...the rest is history...