Fw: IMPORTANT: Tuesday morning meeting on ethanol issue

  • To: Cameron Hall
  • Subject: Fw: IMPORTANT: Tuesday morning meeting on ethanol issue
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 23 May 2008 17:20:42
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: John North; John Catlett; Robert Rodriguez

Cameron--please schedule.

John North--if you can go ahead (Tuesday morning) and put a few Powerpoint slides together that describe our response capability. (If we have photos of the foam trailer in operation, that would be great.)

Bob--same thing, a few slides on the facility's built-in fire protection features (with photos) and FPC compliance.

I expect the slides will be incorporated in a larger presentation, so don't spend a lot of time on formatting (yet).

Adam K. Thiel
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

----- Forwarded by Adam Thiel/Alex on 05/23/2008 05:17 PM -----
Michele Evans/Alex

xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, Rich Baier/Alex@Alex, Ignacio Pessoa/Alex@Alex, xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx, Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex, Faroll Hamer/Alex@ALEX
cc
Jim Hartmann/Alex@Alex, Nancy Coats/Alex@Alex
Subject
IMPORTANT: Tuesday morning meeting on ethanol issueLink

Hi everyone,

Jim would like us all to meet at 10 a.m. on Tuesday morning to talk about the presentations he would like staff to give on the ethanol issue at Tuesday's Council meeting.  He will be making contact with Norfolk Southern about attending the Tuesday night meeting.

At this point, in addition to Jim, those presenting would be Faroll, Ignacio, Adam and Tony.
See you on Tuesday morning.

Nancy,
The staff meeting will need to be delayed.

Have a good weekend.
Michele