Norfolk Southern ethanol transloading operation...

  • To: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
  • Subject: Norfolk Southern ethanol transloading operation...
  • From: Adam Thiel/Alex
  • Date: 25 Apr 2008 15:38:14
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx; Jim Hartmann; Michele Evans; Ignacio Pessoa; Rich Baier; John Catlett; Faroll Hamer

Mr. Michael A. Webb
Manager-Distribution Services
Norfolk Southern Corporation

Mr. Webb:

I just wanted to thank you again for meeting with our City of Alexandria team this morning to review the Norfolk Southern ethanol transloading operation that started here on April 9, 2008.

As we discussed, our mutual interest and obligation is protecting the City, its residents, the environment, our infrastructure, and Norfolk Southern's investment.

I look forward to a continued positive dialogue and will provide a detailed assessment, based on our new understanding of the facility's operational characteristics, of our remaining needs by Monday, April 28, 2008.

Best regards,

Adam K. Thiel, MPA, MIFireE, CFO
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting