Re: Norfolk Southern Ethanol Transloading

Dear Chief North,
Captain Perry asked me to be in touch with you this week regarding the banner for the TRTeam. I spoke with a consultant at Banana Banner on Duke Street earlier this week and gathered some information.

Cost:
A 3x7 foot full color banner will cost $210.00 (lower than his original estimate) and includes their help with design and artwork. They also require a sales order be signed and faxed over to them before work can begin. The sales order can be found and printed here:

http://banana.fax4.com/8969page1362.html

Design:
I have made a rough draft of a banner (attached). This draft is not high enough resolution to make into a banner so BB is going to re-make it to the proper scale using their own fonts and graphics. I don't know if the American Flag will end up making the final banner because I want to be sure the red blurred parts of the flag don't turn into a pink color. Either way we are going for a simple red, white, and blue look with that copy.

Once they have the approved sales order they will provide a proof for us to approve or update. The proof must be approved no later than Tuesday the 29th to give them time to have the banner ready by Friday May 2nd.

If there are questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime.

Best,
Wells

Wells P. Wilson • Firefighter
Engine & Rescue 206 • C-Shift