RE: Tech Class

  • To: <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>
  • Subject: RE: Tech Class
  • From: "Briant Atkins" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 00:30:05 -0400

We decided to cancel tomorrow (Monday) and he is going to meet with Russell to see what he wants to do. My recommendation is we hold off until the EERC materials come available and go from there. That will be the best info out there currently. Although as I told Chet, there is not much we can refer to the troops besides:

1.    Use NOVA Flammable Liquid SOP

2.    Use AR-AFFF – Airports out, FFX CO has AR-AFFF on foam units

3.    Besides that, There ain’t much, other than keep it out of waterways

And we need to sit and chat about a few things. Some issues arose when Glen and I chatted the other night. I also plan to get this money spent that we discussed. I am waiting on the cooling vest info,, but these look pretty good. DOD is using  lots of them and they have lots of DOD orders in. Phoenix FD Hazmat also uses them. I spoke to a guy who just retired from there.

Anyway there is where we are on the Ethanol. I do not see the rush besides maybe putting a few things out in writing. I passed that recommendation of mine on to Chet. I will see  you when we you get back. I definitely need to talk to you though. We may also have a tech class issue with a couple of students, that needs to be discussed. It might take a higher intervention. Have a good one. See ya when ya get back….Goob

Thanks.....Briant