Re: Fw: Important Meeting on the Norfolk Southern Ethanol Transloading Facility

  • To: Jim Hartmann
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Important Meeting on the Norfolk Southern Ethanol Transloading Facility
  • From: Tony Castrilli/Alex
  • Date: 29 May 2008 15:40:26
  • Bcc:
  • Cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting; Rich Baier; Adam Thiel

Yes, and can a similar team attend the Summers Grove meeting, along with Adam on Monday, June 2nd at 7 p.m? Norfolk Southern reps are also expected at the Summers Grove meeting.

Jim Hartmann/Alex

text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, Tony Castrilli/Alex@Alex, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
Fw: Important Meeting on the Norfolk Southern Ethanol Transloading Facility

Ignacio, Rich,Rich and Tony, are you available to attend with me? I'll let Ingrid know after I hear from you.

Jim Hartmann
Alexandria City Manager
xxx-xxx-xxxx

----- Forwarded by Jim Hartmann/Alex on 05/29/2008 03:31 PM -----
"Ingrid Sanden" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, ignacio.pessoa <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>, "text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting" <text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting>, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
cc
"J Bennett" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, "Bill Euille" <Mayor Euille>, mindylyle <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>, "Impastato, Arthur" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
Subject
Fwd: Important Meeting on the Norfolk Southern Ethanol Transloading Facility

Hello:

It's my hope that you or one of your staffers are able to come to this
meeting (see below) on June 9 at the Cameron Club Great Room. Mindy
has confirmed with the fire chief that he's able to come to present
his powerpoint from the meeting on Tuesday. We have no capabilities or
budget for projectors, computers or screens, so if you'll be needing
these things, please arrange to bring them.

The meeting is being advertised on our website and via our email lists
(both civic assn and HOA), and will be posted in our local businesses
and via other civic associations so it will be considered an "open
meeting" and not just for members. All city council members, the
mayor, and our Congressional reps have been invited as well.

I will be running the meeting and providing introductions, so please
email names and bios for those able to attend. Please send this note
to other city staff/departments who might also be interested.

Sincerely,
Ingrid Sanden
President, Cameron Station Civic Association