Fw: RE: Detailed Alexandria FD Ethanol Fire/Spill Response Equipment List

  • To: James_Lynch/Alex%Alex
  • Subject: Fw: RE: Detailed Alexandria FD Ethanol Fire/Spill Response Equipment List
  • From: Adam_Thiel/Alex%ALEX
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:05:14 -0400
  • Cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
Please double-check and confirm ASAP; thanks!

Adam K. Thiel
Fire Chief
Alexandria Fire Department
900 Second Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Fax: xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting

-----Forwarded by Adam Thiel/Alex on 05/14/2008 05:04PM -----

To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
From: "McNeil, Doug" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>
Date: 05/14/2008 04:59PM
cc: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting, "Webb, Mike" <xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx>

There was an error in the totals in your spreadsheet which we corrected
(attached).  Total now comes to $116,521.

Doug