Re: Re: Ethanol Fires

  • To: text converted to image to prevent junkmail harvesting
  • Subject: Re: Re: Ethanol Fires
  • From: xxxxxxxx@xxxx.xxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request: