What is DMV 2 Go?
DMV 2 Go is a full-service DMV office on wheels. The repurposed, environmentally-friendly recreational vehicles are outfitted with three customer-service kiosks and friendly staff to help you with your transactions.
What You Can Do
When you visit the handicapped-accessible RV that will service northern-Virginia, you can:
- Apply for or renew your ID card;
- Apply for or renew your driver’s license, including taking road and knowledge tests and getting your picture taken;
- Get a copy of your driving record;
- Obtain vehicle titles, license plates, decals, or transcripts;
- Order disabled parking placards or plates;
- Update your address in the DMV record;
- Update your voter registration address and/or organ donor status;
- Request a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to set up a myDMV account, which will allow you to receive DMV notices via email or phone and conduct secure transactions on the DMV website; and
- Search for other state services through a Virginia internet portal.
Visit the DMV 2 Go website for more information and a full calendar of locations.