State Project: 0007-100-F04, P101; Federal Project: F-110-1 (125)
The Department of Transportation and Environmental Services (T&ES) is working on an intersection improvement project at the intersection of King Street and Beauregard Street and Walter Reed Drive. The proposed at grade improvements will add an additional left turn lane in each direction on King Street, medians and a 10’ shared use path on portions of King Street and North Beauregard Street. The improvements will increase capacity and safety through the corridor.
A public meeting was held in November 2009. The presentation, transcript and comments from the meeting are posted below along with the approved environmental document and other project information.
The project is being phased to allow for utility relocation before the roadway construction and is being managed by the Department of Project Implementation. For current project information and schedule please click here
- King/Beauregard Public Meeting Transcript- 11-18-09
- 2387 Resolution
- King Beauregard Docket Item 3-9-10
- 2007 Citizen Information Meeting - Comment Response
- Approved Environmental Document
- Approved Environmental Document Project Location Map
- King/Beauregard Improvement Brochure
- King/Beauregard Improvement Project Presentation
- King/Beauregard Improvement Project Design (3.3 MB)
- Beauregard Small Area Plan
- King Street Alternatives Traffic Analysis Memo