Carlyle Design Review Board
The Carlyle/Eisenhower East Design Review Board reviews development applications specific to the area for compliance with the 2020 Eisenhower East Small Area Plan and 2006 Eisenhower East Design Guidelines. The Board makes recommendations to the Planning Commission and City Council through the Director of Planning and Zoning. This page includes background materials and upcoming Review Board meeting information.
Page updated on January 18, 2023 at 2:47 PM
WARNING: You have chosen to translate this page using an automated translation system. This translation has not been reviewed by the City of Alexandria and may contain errors.
- Eisenhower East Small Area Plan
- Information on the formation of the Carlyle/Eisenhower East Design Review Board
- Carlyle Retail Study (2010)
- Carlyle Coordinated Sign Program (as amended by SUP2007-0107, September 2008)
- Ordinance 4442 Establishing the Eisenhower East Design Review Board (April 2006)
- Eisenhower East Design Guidelines Final (March 2006)
- Carlyle Streetscape Design Guidelines (May 1998)
Contact Carson C. Lucarelli, Urban Planner/Staff Liaison, 703.746.3844.