The Committee will review applications for preliminary development plan approvals for compliance with the Potomac Yard Urban Design Guidelines, and make recommendations to the Planning Commission and City Council for their consideration.
Number of Members:
- 2 Members Representing the Potomac West Area
- 2 Members Representing the Potomac East Area
- 2 Members Representing Potomac Yard
- 1 Representative of the Business Community
- 2 Qualified Professionals Skilled in Architecture
Term of Service:
City Staff Contact:
Dirk Geratz, Department of Planning & Zoning, 703.746.3815
List of Members:
- Jason Albers
- Timothy J. Casey, Jr.
- Francisco Duran
- Jeremy Fretts
- Anthony Istrico
- Jorianne Jernberg
- Matthew Johnston
- Nicholas Jordan
- Elizabeth Wrightson
For further information about the responsibilities of this board or commission, or to apply to serve on this board or commission, contact Jackie Henderson in the City Clerk's Office at 703 746-4550.