- Individual, group and family counseling
- Medication management
- Emergency mental health services 24 hours a day
- Assistance with admission to hospitals for psychiatric care
- Case management to help access and coordinate services
- In-home counseling services for the elderly or children in crisis
- Confidential testing for HIV, tuberculosis and hepatitis
How to request mental health services
Services are available to residents of the City of Alexandria. To schedule an appointment, call 703.746.3400 from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday and Friday. Ask to speak with an intake worker. The intake worker will assist you in scheduling an appointment.
Hearing-impaired persons may call the TTY line at 703.746.3440.
Foreign language availability
Our services are available in a number of foreign languages for persons who do not speak English or who would feel more comfortable receiving services in their native language.