Still Need to File Your 2019 Taxes? Get Help
Filing for Free
Call 703.746.5700 by July 15, 2020, for assistance with your 2019 Tax Year’s Return.
Location: Department of Community & Human Services (2525 Mt. Vernon Avenue)
Who is eligible?
- Individuals with income up to $35,000
- Families with income up to $55,000
Please have the following documents available:
- Social Security card or ITIN letter for each family member
- Valid Photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if filing jointly) and all W-2s and 1099s
- Dependents’ income documents
- If you purchased health insurance through the marketplace, bring Form 1095-A
- Income documents for each job held in 2019 (W-2, 1099, list of cash payments)
- 2018 tax return, if available
- Record of expenses for tax credits and deductions (child care, education, savings, student loans, medical
- Bring the account and routing numbers of the account where you would like your refunds deposited
Tax services will be provided via phone and virtual platforms and signature arrangements will be made at the time of tax preparation. Services are offered on a first come, first served basis.
In compliance with ADA, individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571.384.5244, Virginia Relay 711. Please allow 48-hour notice.