To use the eChecks system, you must:
- Make one of the types of payments below. Other business tax types will be added in the future.
- Use a checking or savings account.
- If you are paying from a Credit Union account, please use a checking account. Many Credit Unions do not permit ACH* direct debits against their savings or other types of account. Please check with your Credit Union if in any doubt. (*Automated Clearing House)
- Have your financial institution's routing number and your account number available. These can be found on the bottom of your checks.
- Have your account number and PIN number available to access this payment service. Don't know your PIN?
- Use a web browser with 128-bit encryption enabled.
Select one of the following payment types to continue:
- Business License Tax
- Business Personal Property Tax
- Meal Sales Tax
- Transient Lodging Tax
- Admission Tax
- Short-Term Rental Tax
- Public Service Corporation Tax
- Payment Plans