Everyone has a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Take immediate action by wearing a mask, reducing unnecessary travel, maintaining at least 6 feet of physical distance from others and staying home when sick. Below are specific guidance and resources based on setting or need.
CDC & VDH Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Website
- Virginia Department of Health (VDH) COVID-19 Website
- Community and Faith Based Organizations
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- View the COVID-19 Communication Guide and technology information for help communicating with healthcare providers. The printable card may assist in situations where interpretation and other tools used to navigate medical encounters may not be available, or patients cannot read providers’ lips due to surgical masks.
- Educational Institutions
- Health Care Providers
- Individuals and Families
- Law Enforcement
- Long-Term Care Facility Residents and Loved Ones
- Property Managers