Look for Historic Alexandria on the Web and through Social Media. Here is where to find us.
To begin receiving information about Historic Alexandria programs, special events, news and more, update your subscription or subscribe to Alexandria eNews. The following Historic Alexandria subscriptions are available:
- Historic Alexandria News Releases: Sign up to receive This Week in Historic Alexandria and periodic news releases.
- Alexandria Archaeology: for occasional emails about events, news of our work and archaeology in the region, and to receive the quarterly Newsletter, Alexandria Archaeology Volunteer News.
- Gadsby’s Tavern Museum: Tavern-E Times has notices about up-to-date events, programs, announcements, and information about Gadsby’s Tavern Museum.
- Tavern Times from Gadsby's Tavern Museum is available as a free subscription from Alexandria eNews.
Read the following archived newsletters online.
- Alexandria Archaeology Volunteer News, newsletter of the Alexandria Archaeology Museum (2008-2015, earlier issues at the Museum).
- Spotlight on History highlights The Lyceum and Friendship Firehouse Museums (2012-2016)
Like us on Facebook and share your support for history. You do not have to be a Facebook member to view these pages. In addition to the Historic Alexandria Museums listed below, two other Alexandria sites, Carlyle House and the Lee-Fendall House, are also on Facebook.
- Historic Alexandria, Virginia
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum
- Gadsby’s Tavern Museum
- Stabler Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
- Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum
Follow us on Twitter
- See what happened Today in History @HistoricAlexVA
- Follow Mr. Gadsby on Twitter @JohnGadsby.
- Hear the latest from Alexandra Archaeology @AlexArchaeology.
- See what's happening at Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum @AlexLyceum.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum on YouTube.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum on YouTube.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum on Instagram.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum's Pinterest boards.
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum's Pinterest boards.