Look for Historic Alexandria on the Web and through Social Media. Here is where to find us.
To begin receiving information about Historic Alexandria programs, special events, news and more, update your subscription or subscribe to Alexandria eNews. The following Historic Alexandria subscriptions are available:
- Historic Alexandria News Releases: Sign up to receive This Week in Historic Alexandria and periodic news releases.
- Alexandria Archaeology: for occasional emails about events, news of our work and archaeology in the region, and to receive the quarterly Newsletter, Alexandria Archaeology Volunteer News.
- Gadsby’s Tavern Museum: Tavern-E Times has notices about up-to-date events, programs, announcements, and information about Gadsby’s Tavern Museum.
Read the following newsletters online.
- Alexandria Archaeology Volunteer News is the quarterly newsletter of the Alexandria Archaeology Museum.
- Spotlight on History highlights The Lyceum and Friendship Firehouse Museums.
- Tavern Times from Gadsby's Tavern Museum is available as a free subscription from Alexandria eNews.
Like us on Facebook and share your support for history. You do not have to be a Facebook member to view these pages. In addition to the Historic Alexandria Museums listed below, two other Alexandria sites, Carlyle House and the Lee-Fendall House, are also on Facebook.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum
- Gadsby’s Tavern Museum
- Stabler Leadbeater Apothecary Museum
- The Lyceum: Alexandria's History Museum
Follow us on Twitter
- Follow Mr. Gadsby on Twitter @JohnGadsby.
- Hear the latest from Alexandra Archaeology @AlexArchaeology.
- See what's happening at the Lyceum @AlexLyceum.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum on YouTube.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum on YouTube.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum on Instagram.
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum's Pinterest boards.
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum's Pinterest boards.
Listen to Historic Alexandria Podcasts for audio walking tours and more.
- Walking Tour of Historic Old Town Alexandria
- Historic Alexandria: Taking it to the Streets
- Women's History Walk
- Gadsby's Tavern Ice Well
- Celebrate George Washington, 18th Century Style!