- Spring/Summer - A History of Lloyd House, Part II History of the Structure: 1833 - 1918 Lloyd House Enters the 20th Century: 1918 - 1956, by Timothy Denneé
- Fall/ Winter - A History of Lloyd House, Part I The Early Years: 1796 - 1832, by Timothy Denneé
- Spring/Summer - George Washington and the Politics of Slavery, by Dennis J. Pogue, Ph.D.
- Winter - 'For the People': Clothing Production and Maintenance at Rose Hill Plantation Cecil County, Maryland, by Gloria Seaman Allen, Ph.D.
- Fall - A Nostalgic Account of Growing up in Old Town in the 1950's, by Stephen Williams, M.D.
- Summer - Forming a More Perfect Community: An Early History of the Friendship Fire Company, by T. Michael Carter, Ph.D
- Spring - Arthur Lee of Virginia: Was He a Paranoid Political Infighter or an Unheralded Press Agent for the American Revolution?, by William F. Rhatican
- Winter - Loyalism in Eighteenth Century Alexandria, Virginia, by Marshall Stopher Kiker
- Fall - 'An Agreeable Consort for Life': The Wedding of George and Martha Washington, by Mary V. Thompson
- Summer - "We are an orderly body of men": Virginia's Black "Immunes" in the Spanish-American War, by Roger D. Cunningham
- Spring - The Lowest Ebb of Misery: Death and Mourning in the Family of George Washington, by Mary V. Thompson
- Winter - Commercial Credit in Eighteenth Century Alexandria: Default and Business Failure, by H. Talmage Day and Barbara Morgan
- Fall - The Development of Early Taverns in Alexandria, by James C. Mackay, III
- Summer - Commercial Credit in Eighteenth Century Alexandria and the Founding of the Bank of Alexandria, by H. Talmage Day and Barbara K. Morgan
- Spring - Inventories from Alexandria: What Personal Objects Reveal About our Historic Buildings and Their Owners, by William Seale
- Winter - Viewing Alexandria from the Perspective of Gunston Hall: George Mason's Associations with the Colonial Port Town, by Andrew S. Veech, Ph.D.
- Fall/Winter - The Chesapeake Bay: Its Influence on the Lives of Colonial Virginians and Marylanders, by Arthur Pierce Middleton, Ph.D.
- Summer - The George Washington Memorial Parkway --A Statement of Policy on Memorial Character by the Old and Historic Alexandria District Board of Architectural Review, by Peter H. Smith
- Spring - Remembering Alexandria's Bicentennial -- Philately, by Timothy J. Dennee
- Winter - Volunteers for Freedom: Black Civil War Soldiers in Alexandria National Cemetery, Part II, by Edward A. Miller, Jr.
- Fall - Volunteers for Freedom: Black Civil War Soldiers in Alexandria National Cemetery, Part I, by Edward A. Miller, Jr.
- Summer - Recollections of a Board of Architectural Review Member, by Thomas Hulfish III
- Spring - Flying the Capital Way, Part II, by Kristin B. Lloyd
- Winter - Flying the Capitol Way, Part I, by Kristin B. Lloyd
- Fall - John La Mountain and the Alexandria Balloon Ascensions, by Timothy J. Dennee
- Summer - The Educational Use of the Property at 218 North Columbus Street, Alexandria, Virginia., by Roland M. Frye, Jr.
- Spring -
A Study in Decentralized Living: Parkfairfax, Alexandria, Virginia, by Laura L. Bobeczko
- Winter - The Alexandria Union Station, by Al Cox, AIA
- Winter - Equally Their Due: Female Education in Antebellum Alexandria-Part Three, by Gloria Seaman Allen
- Late Summer - Equally Their Due: Female Education in Antebellum Alexandria-Part Two, by Gloria Seaman Allen
- Summer - Equally Their Due: Female Education in Antebellum Alexandria-Part One, by Gloria Seaman Allen