Shop Online at The Alexandria Shop
Due to the dramatic increase in positive COVID-19 cases in Alexandria and across the region, Historic Alexandria museums are closed starting Tuesday, December 22 until further notice. The online shop is always open.
- Events: Purchase tickets to Historic Alexandria events, and reserve space at selected free events.
- Donations: Donate to your favorite museums.
- Memberships: Become a member in any Office of Historic Alexandria Museum friends group. Benefits include a discount on merchandise online and in our bricks-and-mortar stores.
- Merchandise: Select from of our most popular merchandise, and purchase with your members' discount.
Follow Historic Alexandria on social media and sign up for eNews.
Shop at the Historic Alexandria Museum Store
Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum
201 S. Washington Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- CLOSED FOR RENOVATION.
- Free parking on the Lyceum lot while visiting the Museum and Store.
- Offers Alexandria-related merchandise and the very best selections from all the Historic Alexandria museum stores
All of the Historic Alexandria Museums have their own shops, selling specialized merchandise. All shops take credit cards.
Shops are open during Museum hours, listed on each museum's home page.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum CLOSED
- Alexandria Black History Museum CLOSED for Renovation
- Fort Ward Museum & Historic Site CLOSED for Renovation
- Freedom House Museum CLOSED for Renovation
- Friendship Firehouse Museum CLOSED
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum CLOSED
- Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum CLOSED