Historic Alexandria Administrative Offices
Lloyd House now houses the administrative offices of the Office of Historic Alexandria (OHA). OHA is responsible for the stewardship and promotion of the historic City through the preservation of the City's historic and archaeological sites, artifacts and records, and for the use of these resources in accordance with professional standards of scholarship and museum procedures.
- These museums are now OPEN, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum
- The Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum
- Gadsby's Tavern Museum
- The other Historic Alexandria museums are closed until further notice
- All public programs are cancelled until further notice
- Covid-19 Operation Guidelines for the Office of Historic Alexandria.
OHA established these guidelines to ensure consistent operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff will regularly re-evaluate them through the remainder of 2020 based on available staffing levels and as the region moves through Phase 3 of the Forward Virginia plan. Includes guidelines for guided tours, volunteers, rentals, public programs and events, and on-site research and collections use by the public.
Follow us on social media and
sign up for eNews.
Visit the Lloyd House on a Google 360 virtual tour.
Renting Lloyd House
The first floor and garden of Lloyd House are available for rentals and can accommodate up to 100 people, depending on the occasion. This includes weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties, meetings and programs.
History of Lloyd House
Learn more about Lloyd House history.
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
By appointment only